After a long break, here I am with the fashion hint. As I am an absolute handbag addict, I thought it would be great to share my perspectives about different types of handbag. Nowadays, nobody can be seen without a handbag, more than a fashion accessory, handbags have become an integral part of a women’s life just like TV, Cell phones etc.
Each type of handbag has been derived from a special purpose and so their names. So let’s see them below. Here are Different Types of Handbag – Which One Is Your Favourite?
1) Baguette Bag – it is handbag which is similar in size to that of a purse – distinguishable feature is this bag is long end to end and has short handles from top to bottom
2) Bowling Bag – this handbag was initially used to carry bowling balls but now it has come in the line of trendy handbags.
3) Backpack – this is very common type of handbag among students – it has double handles and lies on the back – can be used on one shoulder or both.
4) Clutch – this handbag is a purse without handles – normally used for parties and in the evening. Since it is without handles – you have to hold it in your hands as the name suggests.
5) Cosmetic bag – These are used to hold all your cosmetics and toiletries – comes in various sizes based on the requirement.
6) Envelope Bag – this is small bag – flat with a triangular opening similar to an envelope
7) Minaudiere – this is small purse like mini bag which might be decorated with stones, dazzles etc usually used only for evening parties.
8) Tote Bag – it is a large handbag with two handles and opening from the top. It has one main compartment.
9) Sling Bag – it has one strap to be carried across the shoulder on the back – one end of the strap is connected to the top of the bag and other end of the strap to the bottom of the bag
10) Weekend Bag – it is normally a large bag designed to hold clothes and other accessories especially for travelers.
11) Hobo Bag – it is a large shoulder bag with very fluffy or supple body – giving a curve like shape between the two ends and the handle.
12) Satchels – is a very comfortable bag – also known as the postman bag. It has a wide flat bottom and had two handles and can be opened from the top.